- Engine Options: Kawasaki & Kohler
- Available Deck Sizes: 54" & 60"
- Industry-Leading 3/8˝ Steel Front Forks
- Cast Maintenance-Free Spindles
- Dual Hydro-Gear 2800 Series Integrated Drive Systems Additional Features
- Heavy-Gauge, All-Steel, All-Welded Frame
- Comfort Seat
- 3/16˝ or 7-Gauge All Steel, Formed and Welded Deck with Reinforced Edges
- Deck Lift Pedal with Deck Dial Adjustment
- Seat Lifts for Easy Maintenance and Cleaning
- Electric PTO
ZT Avenger Zero Turn Mower SpecsDownload Manual
ZT Avenger Engine Options
- 54"/60" - 725cc, 26hp Air-Cooled Pro 7000 KT745
- 54"/60" - 726cc, 23hp Air-Cooled FR691V
ZT Avenger Dimensions
- Cutting Widths
- 54" - 746 lbs. | 60" - 763 lbs.
- Height / Length
- Chute Up / Chute Down Width
- 54" - 58"/67" | 60" - 64"/73"
ZT Avenger Features
- 2800 Hydro-Gear® 10cc Integrated Transaxle
- Deck Thickness
- 3/16" or 7-Gauge Thick Solid Steel
- Cutting Height
- 1.5" - 4.5" with Deck Height Control System
- Lift & Height Adjustment
- Foot-Assist Manual Lift with Dial-Style Height Adjustment. Optional Electric Lift.
- Rear Tires / Front Tires
- 20x12-10 Turf / 12x6-6 Smooth
- 6.5 Gallons, Unleaded Gasoline
- Ground Speed (Forward)
- Up To 7 mph
Never Cutting Corners of Quality
The ZT Avenger is our biggest value for the residential homeowner. It sports the same build quality and durability of every Bad Boy Mower before it, with all the power and performance you'd expect, and a price you probably wouldn't.
Legendary All-Steel, All-Welded Deck
We're known for building the sturdiest decks in the industry. Step on the deck of the ZT Avenger and compare it to other mowers in this price range. You'll feel the difference in strength in no time.
The floorboard lifts up to expose most serviceable components to make cleaning and maintenance even more convenient. The no-slip mat is attached directly to floorboard, so you know it'll stay in place.
Build Your Bad Boy
Configure your own ZT Avenger with custom options and accessories.Design Mower