Gas Push Mower
- Patented, Proprietary Two-Speed Heavy-Duty Transmission
- Blade Spindle with Forged Spindle Shaft
- Professional-Class Engine
- Dense Rubber Wheels
- Heavy-Duty, All-Steel 14-Gauge Deck with Reinforced Edges Additional Features
- Quick-Release Rear Baggers
- Self-Propelled Drive Systems with High and Low Gear
- Adjustable Handles
- Lifting Bars
- Quick Start Operation
- Option to Bag or Mulch
Self-Propelled Push Mower SpecsDownload Manual
Push Mower Engine Options
- 21"/25" - 179cc, Air-Cooled FJ180
Push Mower Dimensions
- Cutting Widths
- 21" - 123 lbs. | 25" - 136 lbs.
- Height / Length
- 21" - 39"/62" | 25" - 39"/67"
- Overall Width
- 21" - 21" | 25" - 25"
Push Mower Features
- Two Speed
- Deck Thickness
- 14 Gauge Thick Solid Steel
- Cutting Height
- 1" - 4.5" with Deck Height Control System
- Lift & Height Adjustment
- Lever-Action Manual Lift
- Rear Tires / Front Tires
- 9" Non-Pueumatic
- 0.5 Gallons, Unleaded Gasoline
Power and Durability
Our Push Mower is commercial grade for a reason. It's built to withstand grueling day-in and day-out duties with a heavy-duty, all-steel 14-gauge deck with reinforced edges. The professional-class engine starts quickly and is always up to the task giving you longer lasting performance.
The self-propelled drive system, with its High-Low gear and rear wheel engagement, pulls its weight around effortlessly. Our handles are adjustable for any size operator and the self-propel engage bar is ergonomically positioned for easy operation.
A Cleaner Cut
The deck slopes upward into the discharge, creating more lift and allowing for a sharp cut as clippings are forced into the bagging system. It features a large, quick-release rear bagger that lifts and releases for quicker cleanups of clippings.
An All-Day Machine
Bad Boy’s self-propelled push mower boasts a professional-class engine for all-day mowing and mulching.Locate