- Engine Options: Kawasaki & Kohler
- Available Deck Sizes: 48" & 54"
- 3/16˝ or 7-Gauge All Steel, Formed and Welded Deck with Reinforced Edges
- Seat Lifts for Easy Maintenance and Cleaning
- Heavy-Gauge, All-Steel, All-Welded Frame Additional Features
- Dual Hydro-Gear ZT 2200 Series Integrated Drive Systems
- Industry-Leading 3/8˝ Steel Front Forks
- PEER, Maintenance-Free Spindles
- Deck Lift Pedal with Deck Dial Adjustment
- Electric PTO
- Comfort Seat
MZ Magnum Zero Turn Mower SpecsDownload Manual
MZ Magnum Engine Options
- 48"/54" - 726cc, 21.5hp Air-Cooled FR651V
- 54" - 725cc, 25hp Air-Cooled 7000 KT740
- 54" - 725cc, 26hp Air-Cooled Pro 7000 KT745
MZ Magnum Dimensions
- Cutting Widths
- 48" - 659 lbs. | 54" - 687 lbs.
- Height / Length
- Chute Up / Chute Down Width
- 48" - 54"/61" | 54" - 58"/67"
MZ Magnum Features
- Dual Hydro-Gear® EZT-2200 Drive Systems
- Deck Thickness
- 3/16" or 7-Gauge Thick Solid Steel
- Cutting Height
- 1.5" - 4.5" with Deck Height Control System
- Lift & Height Adjustment
- Foot-Assist Manual Lift with Dial-Style Height Adjustment. Optional Electric Lift.
- Rear Tires / Front Tires
- 18x8.5-8 Turf / 11x6.00-5 Smooth
- 5 Gallons, Unleaded Gasoline
- Ground Speed (Forward)
- Up To 6 mph
Never Stamped Deck
Most mowers in this price range are stamped from flimsy steel and bolted together. The MZ Magnum is built right alongside our commercial mowers, and with the same professional build quality.
Get Dialed In
Lift the deck with the foot pedal and dial up the perfect height for the turf you're mowing. The Deck Dial, electric blade start, throttle and engine start are all conveniently located in one place and right at your fingertips.
Take a Seat
Don't let the price fool you. We never cut back on comfort. The cushioned seat adjusts front to back and the steering is tighter and smoother with our steering dampening system for better response and maneuverability.
Build Your Bad Boy
Configure your own MZ Magnum with custom options and accessories.Design Mower