- Engine Options: Briggs
- Available Deck Sizes: 42"
- Dual Hydro-Gear ZT 2200 Series Integrated Drive Systems
- 3/16˝ or 7-Gauge All Steel, Formed and Welded Deck with Reinforced Edges
- Heavy-Gauge, All-Steel, All-Welded Frame Additional Features
- Industry-Leading 5/16˝ Steel Front Forks
- PEER, Maintenance-Free Spindles
- Deck Lift Pedal with Deck Dial Adjustment
- Seat Lifts for Easy Maintenance and Cleaning
- Electric PTO
- Comfort Seat
MZ Rambler Zero Turn Mower SpecsDownload Manual
MZ Rambler Engine Options
- 42" - 540cc, 19hp Air-Cooled EX1900
MZ Rambler Dimensions
- Cutting Widths
- 42" - 632 lbs.
- Height / Length
- Chute Up / Chute Down Width
- 42" - 47"/56"
MZ Rambler Features
- Dual Hydro Gear® ZT 2200 Drive Systems
- Deck Thickness
- 3/16" or 7-Gauge Thick Solid Steel
- Cutting Height
- 1.5" - 4.5" with Deck Height Control System
- Lift & Height Adjustment
- Foot-Assist Manual Lift with Dial-Style Height Adjustment. Optional Electric Lift.
- Rear Tires / Front Tires
- 18x8.5-8 Turf / 11x4-5 Smooth
- 5 Gallons, Unleaded Gasoline
- Ground Speed (Forward)
- Up To 6 mph
Heavy Weight Champion
The MZ Rambler has the heaviest-built deck in its class for long-lasting durability. Bad Boy's legendary formed and welded, all-steel deck with reinforced edges won't bend or wobble under the stress of everyday mowing.
Agile By Design
Our smallest zero turn mower has some serious advantages. The 42” deck gives you optimal maneuverability. It's compact enough to fit through gates and perfect for weaving through tight spaces.
Built to Fit You
The MZ Rambler let's make any adjustment for an even better ride. Choose which side you want for your deck lift pedal to easily dial in a deck height for a perfect cut time and time again.You can even adjust the comfortable, cushioned seat.
Perfect Size for Home Owners
Bad Boy's MZ Rambler Residential Zero Turn Mower is our smallest Zero-Turn Mower and it has some big advantages.Locate