- Engine Options: Vanguard
- Available Deck Sizes: 61" & 72"
- Dual Hydro-Gear® 5400 Series High-Performance Integrated Drive Systems
- Heavy-Duty Cast Maintenance-Free Spindles
- Michelin® X® Tweel® Turf Tires Additional Features
- Patented Independent Front Suspension
- Sloped 1/4˝or 3-Gauge Deck with Reinforced 3/8˝ Sides
- Heavy-Gauge, All-Steel, All-Welded Frame
- Patented Dual Deck Support Isolators
- PEER, Maintenance-Free Spindles
- Adjustable Foot Rest
Rebel X Zero Turn Mower SpecsDownload Manual
Rebel X Engine Options
- 61"/72" - 993cc, 37hp Air-Cooled 37 EFI
Rebel X Dimensions
- Cutting Widths
- 61" - 1,382 lbs. | 72" - 1,419 lbs.
- Height / Length
- Chute Up / Chute Down Width
- 61" - 63.5"/75.5" | 72" - 74.5"/86.5"
Rebel X Features
- 5400 Hydro-Gear® 16cc Integrated Transaxle
- Deck Thickness
- 1/4" or 3-Gauge Thick Solid Steel
- Cutting Height
- 1" - 5" with Deck Height Control System
- Lift & Height Adjustment
- Foot-Assist Manual Lift with Dial-Style Height Adjustment. Optional Electric Lift.
- Rear Tires / Front Tires
- 24x12-12 Michelin® X® Tweel® Turf Tires / 13x6.5-6 Smooth No Flat Front
- 13 Gallons, Unleaded Gasoline
- Ground Speed (Forward)
- Up To 12 mph
Meet Our Newest Mower
We've turned the Rebel up a notch to give you our latest innovation. The Rebel X sports a sleek new look with upgrades that change the game once again.
Faster Than Ever
If you've got the need for speed, the Rebel X is the zero turn mower for you. The 5400 transaxles are faster and more robust, so you can take full advantage of our powerful engine options.
Keep on Mowing
The Rebel X features Michelin® X® Tweel® Rear Tires, so you never worry about flat tires again. The revolutionary rear tire tread technology gives you the confidence you need to mow with an attitude.
Build Your Bad Boy
Configure your own Rebel X with custom options and accessories.Design Mower