- Engine Options: Briggs, Kawasaki & Kohler
- Available Deck Sizes: 48", 54" & 60"
- Patented EZ-Ride® System
- Industry-Leading 3/8˝ Steel Front Forks
- 3/16˝ or 7-Gauge All Steel, Formed and Welded Deck with Reinforced Edges Additional Features
- Dual Hydro-Gear 3200 Series Integrated Drive Systems
- Patented Independent Front Suspension
- I-Beam Front Rails
- Heavy-Gauge, All-Steel, All-Welded Frame
- PEER, Maintenance-Free Spindles
- Seat Lifts for Easy Maintenance and Cleaning
- Adjustable Steering Arms
- Electric PTO
- Comfort Seat
Maverick Zero Turn Mower SpecsDownload Manual
Maverick Engine Options
- 48"/54"/60" - 747cc, 25hp Air-Cooled Confidant ZT740
- 48"/54"/60" - 726cc, 24hp Air-Cooled FS730V
- 54"/60" - 810cc, 27hp Air-Cooled CXI27
- Cutting Widths
- 48" - 957 lbs. | 54" - 1,005 lbs. | 60" - 1,031 lbs.
- Height / Length
- Chute Up / Chute Down Width
- 48" - 54"/61" | 54" - 58"/67" | 60" - 64"/73"
- E-Z Ride® Patented Compression Rear Suspension with Independent Front Suspension Rails
- 3200 Hydro-Gear® 10cc Integrated Transaxle
- Deck Thickness
- 3/16" or 7-Gauge Thick Solid Steel
- Cutting Height
- 1.5" - 4.5" with Deck Height Control System
- Lift & Height Adjustment
- Foot-Assist Manual Lift with Dial-Style Height Adjustment. Optional Electric Lift.
- Rear Tires / Front Tires
- 48" - 23x9-12 Reaper® / 13x6.5-6 Smooth
54"/60" - 23x11-12 Reaper® / 13x6.5-6 Smooth
- 6.5 Gallons, Unleaded Gasoline
- Ground Speed (Forward)
- Up To 9 mph
The Maverick is the first zero turn mower to feature our patented EZ-Ride® Suspension with an integrated drive system allowing it to glide effortlessly over uneven terrain. The I-Beam Front Rail and Forks are the industry's strongest, giving you the smoothest suspension around.
The Maverick is unlike any mower in its class. It's built and outfitted commercial-grade tough, with popular power options and superior comfort. This top-of-the-line quality is available at the best price for homeowners that want more from their mower.
Take Control of Any Yard
The control panel has everything you need right at your fingertips. You can even start your blades with the push of a button. It's that easy. The adjustable foot pedal and twistable Deck-Dial™ knob let you set your cutting height quickly for an unbelievably steady cut.
Build Your Bad Boy
Configure your own Maverick with custom options and accessories.Design Mower