- Engine Options: Perkins Diesel Engine
- Available Deck Sizes: 61"
- Dual Pump Belt System with Tensioner Design
- Heavy-Gauge, All-Steel, All-Welded Frame
- Sloped 1/4˝or 3-Gauge Deck with Reinforced 3/8˝ Sides Additional Features
- Patented 3-Link Rear Trailing Arm Suspension
- Patented Independent Front Suspension
- Patented Dual Deck Support Isolators
- PEER, Maintenance-Free Spindles
- Premium Adjustable Suspension Seat
- Adjustable Foot Rest
Renegade Diesel Zero Turn Mower SpecsDownload Manual
Renegade Diesel Engine Options
- Perkins Diesel
- 61" - 1100cc, 24.7 hp 1.1L 3 Cylinder
Renegade Diesel Dimensions
- Cutting Widths
- 61" - 1,862 lbs.
- Height / Length
- Chute Up / Chute Down Width
- 61" - 63.5"/75.5"
Renegade Diesel Features
- Patented 3-Link Rear Trailing Arm Suspension with Patented Front Independent Suspension
- Hydro-Gear® 16cc Pump; Parker® 18ci Wheel Motors
- Deck Thickness
- 1/4" or 3-Gauge Thick Solid Steel
- Cutting Height
- 2" - 6"
- Lift & Height Adjustment
- Foot-Assist Manual Lift with Dial-Style Height Adjustment. Optional Electric Lift.
- Rear Tires / Front Tires
- 26x12-12 Reaper® / 15x6-6 Smooth No Flat Front
- 13 Gallons, Diesel
- Ground Speed (Forward)
- Up To 13 mph
The Renegade Diesel works hard, so you don’t have to. It features 1100ccs of diesel torque to deliver pure, long-lasting, brute force performance. That makes it perfect the demanding lawn care professional or large acre homeowner.
A Heavy Duty Deck
Featuring a slope nose 3 gauge 1/4” fabricated deck with 1/2” leading edge and 3/8” side reinforcements, the 2024 Renegade boasts the heaviest-built deck of any commercial mower in the industry.
Patented 3-Link Suspension
Experience the smoothest ride around. EZ-Ride® GEN 2 Suspension is a revolutionary system that provides a smoother ride with more consistent tire contact and increased traction for better hillside stability.
Build Your Bad Boy
Configure your own Renegade Diesel with custom options and accessories.Design Mower