- Engine Options: Kawasaki
- Available Deck Sizes: 34" & 42"
- Dual Hydro-Gear 2800 Performance Integrated Drive Systems
- Patented Suspension Platform
- 3/16˝or 7-Gauge All Steel, Formed and Welded Deck with Reinforced Edges Additional Features
- NEW Prosumer Version
- 3/8˝ Steel Front Forks and 3 1/2˝ Trail for Smooth Directional Change
- Quick Remove Operator Pad
- PEER, Maintenance-Free Spindles
- Side Mount Deck Lift Adjustment
- Three-Position Speed Control
- Electric PTO
- Reaper Tires
Revolt SD Stand-On Zero Turn Mower SpecsDownload Manual
Revolt SD Stand-On Engine Options
- 34"/42" - 603cc, 18.5hp Air-Cooled FS600V
Revolt SD Stand-On Dimensions
- Cutting Widths
- 34" - 722 lbs. | 42" - 733 lbs.
- Height / Length
- Chute Up / Chute Down Width
- 34" - 34.5"/46.5" | 42" - 42.25"/54.5"
Revolt SD Stand-On Features
- 34"/42" - 2800 Hydro-Gear® 10cc Integrated Transaxle
- Deck Thickness
- 3/16" or 7-Gauge Thick Solid Steel
- Cutting Height
- 2" - 5" with Deck Height Control System
- Lift & Height Adjustment
- Manual Lift
- Rear Tires / Front Tires
- 34"/42" - 21x7-10 Reaper® / 13x6.5-6 Smooth
- 6.5 Gallons, Unleaded Gasoline
- Ground Speed (Forward)
- Up To 9 mph
The Revolt Has Gone Residential
We've modified the Revolt to make the perfect stand-on mower for any homeowner. It's a better value for smaller properties with same premium quality you've come to expect from Bad Boy.
Just the Right Size
The Revolt SD is available in 34˝ and 42˝ deck sizes that fit through a gate with no problems. It's perfect for tight fits and a cleaner cut, and the smaller sizes make it even easier to store at your home.
Comfort You Can Stand Behind
The full suspension operator platform gives you a smoother ride with less fatigue and maximum comfort. It comes with a Quick Remove Operator Pad offers the support you need while still maintaining easy access for maintenance and cleaning.
Build Your Bad Boy
Configure your own Revolt SD with custom options and accessories.Design Mower